Individuals involved in the United Nations may use the C-2 Visa to travel to the U.N.
You may petition for the C visas in person or by mail. Please contact the USCIS Branch, U.S. Embassy or U.S. Consular office that has jurisdiction over the location of your home.
To apply for a C Visa, you must supply the following documents:
- A filled-in visa application Form DS-160. Separate applications for each person are required.
- Two recent photographs 1 & 1/2 inches square (37mm x 37mm) of each applicant, with the entire face visible. The picture should be taken before a light background and without head covering.
- A passport, valid for travel to the United States for at least six months longer than your intended visit.
You must also prove the following:
- You are entering the U.S. as a U.N. transit
- You have enough funds to reach your proposed destination.
- You have a ticket or other means to reach your proposed destination.
- You have permission to enter the country of your final destination, if necessary.